Inspirare is an open platform for global emerging fashion designers. Designers can promote and grow their business through Inspirare’s system such as Shop and Publishing.
Inspirare publishing, online & magazine, reaches over 3 millions readers in 50+ countries (as of June 2014). We invite designers, photographers, artists, stylists and writers to publish with Inspirare and share your amazing work.
How to Publish an Article at Inspirare.com?
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting an invitation code for registering an account. In the email, please write a short description about your background, links to your site and/or work.
- Register an account here once you receive the Invitation Code.
- Login, click on Posts-Add New, to write an article. Once finished, save it and email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know it is finished and ready for review.
- Inspirare editor will review within a week (usually much sooner) and schedule it for publishing.
Alternatively, you may email everything to email@example.com including the images and writing.
- Select appropriate category, very important.
- Use no more than 3 tags for your article
- An article should contain textual material and a minimum of three images, with minimum width of 600 px.
- Set one Featured Image that is 1200 pixel minimum on the longest dimension. This featured image will appear on the main blog listing page and the top of the blog article.
- Try to resize your images first before uploading to avoid any uploading errors.
All the article submissions are subject to these publishing guide and rules.
- Inspirare.com (the site) is a free open platform, where everyone can publish articles, featuring his or her own creative works related to fashion design, styling, and fashion, including but not limited to photographs, illustrations, drawing etc.
- If you are publishing an article containing works of other people, please mention the name of the author and link back to their site if possible.
- The owner of inspirare.com does not perform copyright check for the content being published at the site by its users and thus it is not liable in any way for any copyright infringements, which may occur at times.
- Duplicated existing articles are not allowed at inspirare.com.
- Republishing of content, available on the site, at other web resources is allowed with appropriate credit of source (www.inspirare.com).
- Site management retains the right to delete any submitted article, which violates the publishing rules, or for any other reason at its own discretion.